LPG stands for Liquid Petroleum Gas or Liquefied Petroleum Gas. It is also known as butane or propane. It can serve as fuel for cooking, central heating, water heating and refrigeration. Its efficiency and cost-effectiveness makes it attractive, particularly to homes off the grid.
A highly combustible substance, LPG must be handled with care and a gas detection system installed.
At ABC Gas our accredited engineers have the necessary expertise to take care of all your LPG needs. We are fully qualified LPG Gas engineers approved by the gas safety register.
Our industry experts provide a full range of LPG gas safe services including:
- Installation of LPG combination boilers or cookers
- Performing gas safety checks for landlords and letting agents
- Installation certification
- Servicing LPG appliances
- Installation of gas central heating systems
- Converting cookers from natural gas to LPG
- Identifying and addressing gas leaks