You wouldn’t buy a car without having it checked by an expert, yet many people buy a house without doing just that. Although annual gas safety checks are not mandatory for householders, it makes sense to check the safety and efficiency of your gas appliances as well as their condition and life expectancy.
ABC Gas provides prospective buyers with a Home Buyers’ Gas Appliance Report to ensure there are no nasty surprises waiting for you upon completion.
During our visit we will:
- Perform a gas tightness test to detect any gas leaks at the property
- Test the efficiency of all appliances: boiler, ovens, hobs, fires
- Ensure all safety devices are working correctly
- Check the entire heating system (including pump, valves and radiators)
- Provide you with a report that outlines our findings
- Provide you with a homeowner gas safety record
We are Gas and LPG Gas Safe and offer both gas and LPG Gas safety checks.